Join us as we pedal away our winter blues and support Bethesda Project at the annual Taxing Metric Century! Bethesda Project provides emergency shelter, housing and supportive services to thousands of homeless individuals in Philadelphia. Cyclists are invited to explore the unspoiled beauty of Warwick and French Creek Parks and visit Hopewell Furnace National Historic Site as well as quaint Saint Peters Village.
- Well-stocked water stops with fresh fruit, snacks, and baked goods
- Lunch stop with hot homemade soups
- SAG support on all routes
- Cue sheets, maps and well marked roads
- All riders must submit liability waiver upon online registration.
- GPX Files (ride with GPS) will be available on this site one week prior to event day
- This ride begins in Warwick County Park and winds through a variety of quiet, scenic roads
- with 35 km, 50 km & 100 km route options
- Registration opens at 7:30 a.m.
- All routes open at 8:00 a.m.
- Walk-ins welcome! Day-of registration is $40, forms can be completed at 7:30 a.m. registration opening.
SAFETY & SUPPORT
For a safe and enjoyable ride, please check that your bike is in good, working order ahead of time. Remember your helmet and arrange for riders under 16 to be accompanied by an adult. Cycling helmets and waivers are required to ride.
Day-of registration is $40.00, forms can be completed at registration opening at 7:30 a.m.
Additional questions or comments? Contact Manny Menendez at [email protected]